Stainless steel wire rope in many fields of industry has a very wide range of applications, foreign countries have been widely used in building internal and external pipelines, the general use of two stainless steel grades: 304 and 316. Stainless steel wire rope relative to other material pipeline, has the following advantages:
(1) coated steel wire rope corrosion resistance;
(2) firm and good ductility;
(3) easy to form and weld;
(4) the maximum flow rate can be up to 30 meters per second without the limitation of water velocity;
(5) applicable to all kinds of drinking water chemical composition;
(6) the maintenance cost is small, so the life cycle cost is low;
(7) a variety of connection methods and different types of joints;
(8) in addition to the need to control bacteria, there is no need for any water treatment agent;
(10) 00% recycling;
(11) the appearance is beautiful and the piping in the building can be considered.
The initial cost of stainless steel is generally high, but the cost saving method has many kinds, such as it does not need the corrosion resistant coating can reduce the cost of equipment spare parts of stainless steel structure; light weight, need less support; lighter parts, transportation and installation costs are lower; high velocity means you can use a small diameter tube, without corrosion allowance can be reduced, the thickness of the tube wall.
Although the initial cost of stainless steel is relatively high, the cost of life cycle is generally low due to the savings in the cost of use:. A smooth inner surface reduces the energy consumed by the pump, reduces inspection times and costs, and reduces maintenance costs. No need for re coating, no replacement, reduced downtime, and extended service life. At the end of the service life, 100% can be recycled.